We Service all makes of vehicle: Cars, Vans and 4x4's
At Turner Brothers we service all makes of vehicle from cars and vans to ATV's and tractors.
It is essential to keep your vehicle well maintained for safety and reliability.
Turner Brothers Bosch Car Service works to an Office of Fair Trading approved Consumer Code of Practice, so as a Bosch Service Centre we guarantee a first class service at an affordable price. Our technicians are all fully trained to the highest standard and any parts that need to be replaced will be of the same quality as those that were originally fitted on your vehicle. Turner Brothers specialise in service and repair to vehicles in the Holmfirth, Holme Valley and Huddersfield areas.
The Trading Standards Institute has approved the code of practice we follow, which is run by Bosch Car Service.
This commitment to customer care gives you just one more reason to choose Bosch Car Service and ensures that our services adhere to strict quality guidelines.
CALL NOW ON 01484 682288 OR Book a Service Online
To make life esier you can book your service online, just click the link below, fill in you're details and we'll confirm your booking as soon as possible.Book a Service Online
Menu Servicing is a cost effective way of servicing your vehicle, choose from Bronze, Silver or Gold depending on the age, condition and mileage of your vehicle.See full details of menu servicing
We have over 20 courtesy cars, vans and 4x4 available for you to use when your vehicle is in our workshop for service or repair, just ask when you book your vehicle in.
We can run a Diagnostic Check at the same time as your service to make sure there are no faults. We will advise if there are any problems that show up and always quote up front for work that may need doing.
Why choose Turner Brothers Bosch Car Service
- First class service at affordable prices
- Servicing to all makes and models
- Bosch technicians trained on the latest technologies
- Up-to-date diagnostic equipment to pinpoint faults quickly and accurately
- Replacement parts of the same quality as the original meaning that your manufacturer’s warranty will not be affected
- A real commitment to customer care – The Trading Standards Institute has approved the code of practice we follow, which is run by Bosch Car Service